Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spencer's Birthday!

Spencer's Bday was on March 13th.  I surprised him with delicious glazed doughnut muffins that I found on pinterest for breakfast.  Amy and Kevin (the kids I watch) also surprised him with a pretty picture they colored :)  He headed off to nursing clinicals and I stayed home with the kiddos.  Spencer wanted pizza for dinner, so I made that while he was gone. I also made a pumpkin pie, which felt ridiculously silly to make in March! hehe  Spencer loves pie, so every year he gets to choose the one I make.  He really, really wanted pumpkin, so I made one.  It was my first one, and a little gooey in the middle, but the crust was soooo good! :)  Happy Happy birthday sweetie!  Can't wait to make a bunch more pies for you ;)


Good morning!! :) 





Happy 22nd Bday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment