Our landlords have 5 boys, and 4 of them play baseball! Their dad, Shane, had volunteered to coach two of the boys team. Spencer LOVES sports and loves hanging out with the kids, so I mentioned he help Shane coach! He was like, "DUH! great idea!" hahah He loved heading to practice Mon-Wed and had games Tues and Fri nights. I tried to go to the games, but Cheney refuses to have nice weather until July, so I only made it to a few. (Im a huge whimp when it comes to being cold!!) The team is for ages 11-12, so it's fun to watch them learn how to steal bases and pitch. It was a BLAST to watch Spencer coach the boys. He had so much fun, and I had more fun imagining him playing and coaching our future kids! He started work this last week and is no longer able to coach. He's super bummed, but will hopefully be able to coach during the finals!
Assistant Coach Shoemaker ;)
This is the annual opening ceremony for the league. Our team (Rosa's Pizza) is in blue. We had a great time and got free chips, pop, and hot dogs (spencer ate my hotdog)


No comments:
Post a Comment