I was soooo sick on Valentine's day. I didn't have the kids until 10:30 am, so we stayed in bed and watched a ridiculously sappy love movie. He surprised me with beautiful roses, a completely gushy card and the perfume I love and have been out of forever! :) It was sooo cute. I loved everything :) I made him a home made card and a coupon for a scrub shopping trip since he was starting clinicals for his CNA course soon.
He went off to class at around 4:30, and I had the kids until 5:30. After they left, I showered and put on the dress I wore right before we were married :) I didn't do my hair or makeup, because I was still way to tired and sick. He didn't care at all and he still said I looked beautiful when he got home! I'm soo lucky! I made a simple dinner, but it was still delicious and fun.

Here is the first course, simple veggie soup that I had made that morning. Then I made a lemon caper sauce and fettuccine for the main course. For dessert I just cut up strawberries and mangoes :) It was all very yummy!
I love you Spencer and thanks for being a wonderful husband and not minding at all that I was sick and moody on our special day! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment