Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our First Christmas

This year we spent our first Christmas with family at home in Richland and Kennewick. We spent Dec 23rd at Spencer's parents house and spent the night to celebrate Christmas Eve the next day with them. We woke up to stockings from Santa! Paul (Spencer's dad) wasn't a fan of opening presents on Christmas Eve, so we waited until after dinner to open them. We had a wonderful dinner! Nice and simple and super delicious! Thanks Denise! We were defn spoiled, our favorite present being a Cuisinart food processor! I LOVE IT!!! We make hummus in it all the time. But my favorite, is to slice carrots into carrot chips and eat them with everything!! :) After opening presents, we went to see Sherlock Holmes. We had a great time! After seeing Sherlock Holmes, Spencer, Justin, and I had an epic adventure at Wal-Mart. Paul raced us to the store and we were able to print some pictures out 5 minutes before it closed! After, we went around Richland looking at the pretty lights.

I only got a few pictures from my camera, but I'll copied some others from Brandi's and Paul's blog! ;)

Fighting over stockings!

The cutest husband ever!

Our Christmas Eve dinner with the Shoemaker's :)
(thanks for the pic Paul!)

We spent Christmas Eve night at my parent's house. We woke up to stockings and opened presents before church started. Brandi and her family were able to visit. I loved watching the little kids open their presents! I was asked to play in a musical number in my old family ward, so we headed to church right after presents. I love playing in Church! The pieces are easy enough that I'm not stressed about hitting all the notes and I can fully enjoy listening and playing with others! :)

The rest of the week, we spent the week playing games with both our families and loving the babies! I have been so blessed this year! I have been able to see my sister and her wonderful family 5 months this year! Spencer and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday season with loved ones!

Christmas morning :)
I <3 my onesies!

I love my Grayson!

Kenna was in LOVE with Spencer! She spent all week climbing on him and playing games with him. I love watching him play with my niece and nephews! He loves children. I know he's going to be a wonderful dad. But for now, he gets to be favorite uncle. :)

It was sad to leave all the family, we had a wonderful time being at home. Back to real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment