Every year, the Cheney church stake has a formal dance called the Green and Gold Ball. I really wanted to go, but wasn't sure if Spencer would be able to get the night off from work. When I came home about a week before the dance, I found the house completely dark except for a lit up question mark and a ton of green and gold balloons all over the house. :) Spencer came out of the 2nd bedroom all dressed up and asked me to go to the dance with him! It was so cute. We have always been a little sad that we didn't get to go to prom together, so here was our chance! :) His mom was able to bring down my prom dress from Kennewick so I would be able to wear it to the dance. We had a great time! It wasn't the most happenin' dance, but the food was really great and we laughed a ton! :) Thanks for taking me to (Prom) honey!




No comments:
Post a Comment