Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spencer's First Day

School started for Spencer on Sep. 21st. Only two days after we got back home to Cheney. He was excited and bummed at the same time to go back, but I think he was glad to be back :) There is a bus stop about 3 mins. drive time from our house, so for his first day, I drove him to the bus stop and waited in the car until the bus came. It was mixed emotions for me to watch him wait. I was really excited for him, but kind of sad at the same time, because it felt like I should be on my way to school too. He looked so cute with his backpack on waiting for the bus and in the mean time playing with the road reflector stick shooting rocks into the air! It seemed like that day was the beginning of our real life together and getting through what life brings us. Im glad I have Spencer to get through it with me :) I love you hon and I know you'll ROCK this quarter! :)

First day of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment